- CSSD Reverse Osmosis systems to meet AS/NZS 4187:2014
- Central Reverse Osmosis systems for Haemodialysis (TGA Registered)
- Single patient Reverse Osmosis system for Haemodialysis (TGA Registered)
- Central Reverse Osmosis systems for laboratories
- High Purity point of use water systems
- Water softeners for boiler feed
- Disinfection systems for whole of hospital or warm water loops
In highly sensitive areas such as hospital CSSD, Renal, & Pathology departments the veracity of your outcomes is reliant on the precision and reliability of every piece of equipment and input you use.
A constant, consistent supply of water that is compliant with AS:NZ 4187, Type 1 for laboratories and water for Haemodialysis is essential.
Our products meet and exceed the standards set down for such critical applications. Our team can offer advice, assist with design and manage a complete turnkey project for your department.
Additionally, in areas such as laundries and kitchens, the introduction of a water purification system can double the life of your expensive equipment.
Depending on your requirements, we use deionisation, reverse osmosis, ultra violet and ultrafiltration – either separately or combined in a purpose built system – to achieve the results you need.
Our systems are designed to meet the latest Quality Standards for CSSD applications, including hot water sanitisation, and all other applicable State and Federal regulations.
Our systems are in most major hospital in the country and, in addition to being the initiators of service deionisation in Australia, we can also design a system tailor-made to meet your needs and your budgetary requirements.